You are here
- Remain alert and vigilant. for suspicious bags, packages or vehicles; people acting suspiciously at stations and airports, and report any concerns to the police or the appropriate authorities.
- Many extremists seek other identities to protect themselves. Don’t help them by leaving important identification documents such as passports and driving licences vulnerable to theft.
- Extremists also need money to finance their operations. They get it by both legal and illegal means. Make sure you are not funding extremists: take care of your credit cards and other financial records, and do not donate or contribute to a collection if you are unsure where the money is going.
- Maintain a high level of vigilance and to take appropriate steps to increase their security awareness.
- If you have tip-offs or confidential information about possible terrorist activity, call the police.
- All men & women entering the temple/Imp Places must pass through the DFMDs.
- Nobody shall be allowed to enter inside the temple/Imp Places with any article, viz. bags, vanity bags, packets, cameras etc.
- Regular and continuous flow of visitors shall be ensured and none should be allowed to stand by or congregate in and around the gates.